Safety Bar Pins
Manufactured for latest generation Rebel Strength racks with 23mm holes, available since March 2021
– Pin diameter: 20mm
Rebel Strength Safety Pins are an essential for any lifting, allowing you to train with maximum safety. Recommended for best and safe practice, allowing you to safely train to failure.
– Engineered in the UK using British Steel
– Rebel Strength Safety Bar Pins
– Supplied as a pair
– Compatible with: All latest generation Rebel Strength racks and stands with 23mm holes, available since March 2021
– Raw, galvanised and powder coated options available
– Powder coated options black or red as standard
– Heavy-duty design and construction
– Please note: Raw products may rust over time
– Customisation options available on request: Multiple colour options, Size modifications
– Please note: Attachments supplied may look slightly different to images shown.
– Can be manufactured to suit any racks with a bespoke option available on request (please email email@example.com to confirm a bespoke surcharge quote before purchasing)
– All products are manufactured to order in the UK.
– Shipping is calculated at checkout.
– Free collection available from our Essex-based workshop.
– Once dispatched delivery is estimated to take around 2 days.
– Any refunds will incur a 10% admin/processing fee.
Rebel Strength manufacturers high quality goods, inspected before dispatch to be fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, if goods need to be returned, with this process being governed by the below Terms and Conditions.
(a) The customer has the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within 28 days of receipt. This is not applicable to bespoke orders.
(b) All orders should be thoroughly checked upon receipt, and any shortages/damages reported to us within 24 hours of receipt. Any goods arriving showing any damage at all should be signed for as ‘damaged’.
(c) We will only accept the returns of orders if we are satisfied that the products are defective and have carried out an inspection if required.
(d) Subject to agreement, returned orders (or parts of them) will be repaired, replaced or refunded as appropriate.
(e) We will be under no liability in relation to the goods if:
1. You fail to provide notice within 24 hours of receipt as detailed above
2. You continue to use the product after providing notice of any damages.
3. Damage arises as a result of general wear and tear
4. Damage arises as a result of misuse, wilful damage or alteration of the goods
(f) All exchanges/returns must be sent back to us within 28 days of receipt of goods, in their original packaging, un-used and in new condition. Please always include a returns form which can be requested from us via email. Returns will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee, and shipping costs will not be refunded unless there is fault on our behalf.
(g) All orders should be thoroughly checked upon receipt, and any shortages/damages reported to us within 24 hours of receipt. Any goods arriving showing any damage at all should be signed for as ‘damaged’.
(h) Any refunds will incur a 10% admin/processing fee
(i) Returns policy for all coated items: All of our (coated) equipment is exempt from exchanges/refunds/replacements based on cosmetic damage from surface impact. Please consider that impact with a hard surface may cause cosmetic damage to all products. Cosmetic damage is exempt from the warranty, the warranty covers structural damage only. Please use soft surfaces when training with all of our equipment.